The chauffeur is the face of the company. Chauffeurs are responsible for providing our clients with prompt, clean, courteous, safe, and dependable service; making the ride the best part of the clients day. Our fleet of new sedans and SUVs (and sprinters, mini-buses and full size buses) are your ‘office’ during your shift. No wear and tear on your personal vehicle.
- Chauffeurs must be age 25 or older
- Possess a clean driving record (no history of DUI/DWI)
- Have the ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and monthly random drug screening
- Must be flexible and willing to work both AM and PM shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Good working knowledge of roads and driving routes
- Work well under pressure and stressful situations