USA Transportation | Dav El of South Florida, Boca Raton Transportation (owned and operated by Fort Lauderdale Transportation, Inc.) are closely monitoring and keeping abreast of the evolving news and guidance related to COVID-19 (referred to as Coronavirus) for many reasons, the primary one is that without you, there is no us.
Our commitment to the safety and well-being of our passengers was part of our DNA long before Covid-19 emerged and we continue to be laser focused on this 24/7/365 because our guiding light continues to shine stronger than ever….and our promise is that you have a safe ride when you are in our care.
We are doing the following at our company to keep you and everyone safe:
- We have already taken several precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for both customers and staff alike. In addition to the thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes following each ride, all company working areas are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Made small changes inside our vehicles that are a result of our internal precautions, such as the removal of all printed and reading materials from the seat-back pockets, the cessation of candy, mints, water or beverage offerings that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless requested, and the limiting of all physical material sharing between passengers and drivers wherever possible.
- We provide our chauffeurs with hand sanitizers and strong reminder notices daily about the proper hand washing protocols.
- All employees, customer facing or not, are urged to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell. In fact, we do not allow sick employees to report for work under any circumstances.
- We are visiting the CDC’s website daily to stay continuously updated on their recommendations;
- We also regroup with our staff daily to ensure we are closely monitoring the situation and are current on all developments – globally, nationally, regionally and locally as well as following CDC and WHO directives.
- Most importantly, we endeavor to make sure our responses and instructions related to Covid-19 are thoughtful, measured and based on real-time factual information from our federal and local governments.
As with any situation that may exceptionally impact our service (hurricanes, airport closures etc.) we will do our utmost to serve you without issue.
We value our relationship and appreciate the opportunity to take care of you whenever you need us.